Issue Bs/L correctly and avoid problems
Starter ⬤⬤ Trained ⬤⬤⬤ / more info
Are you an (assistant) freight forwarder Is your department responsible for export shipments or do you have a supporting administrative position in the maritime or logistics sector? Did you know that an incorrectly chosen type of Bill of Lading or unclear information on the document can cause delays at customs? As well as cost you a lot of money?
With this training you will avoid endless discussions and expensive lawsuits. Moreover, you will get answers to your practical questions.
- You will learn all about the importance of the Bill of Lading (B/L) for transport over sea.
- You will learn how to interpret the contents of a Bill of Lading and how to correctly fill out the document.
- Underlying documents for conventional and container shipments are covered.
- The practical aspects of importing and receiving goods are covered.
- In addition, international treaties and different types of bills of lading are discussed.
The course is a hands-on training, with much interaction between instructor and participants.
- (assistant) forwarders
- employees of commercial and operational departments
- all other supporting administrative functions in maritime and logistics that deal with a Bill of Lading